United Rook Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Rook Soldiers

United Rook Soldiers, where we're all soldiers of fun.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandalorian Application Process

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madnesscombat

Madnesscombat

Mandalorian Application Process Empty
PostSubject: Mandalorian Application Process   Mandalorian Application Process Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Welcome Brothers and Sisters, now that you have reached the age of 13 it is time to under go Verd'Goten. If you are a worthy warrior to the Mandalorian clans you are finaly declared an Adult and a proud warrior to the Mandalorian people, join the Mandalorian war efforts and become an Warrior and be granted Clan!

Code:
Character name: (Prefere Alias or Call sign)
Character age:
Character Gender:
Character race:
Characters trials under going Verd'Goten as a child:
Characters Distinctive Armor:
Characters Posiion:
Terms of Agreement: As a Mandalorian I will honor Mandalore and serve him till Death do me part, I will bring honor and glory to my clan as well as the Mandalorians as whole, I shall fire my weapon true to my skill and honor, through warfare, I fight till death, no retreat, no surrender.  I am a Mandalorian, I do my People proud! (Accept Y/N)

If you are intrested sign a application form with the code above and post it below, if you have trouble with Mando' canon, use wookiepedia. Heres a complementery link that I advise be read- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorians
Back to top Go down

Mandalorian Application Process
Page 1 of 1